Which Doc to Read - 10g or 9i ?

From: meathammer <googler_at_google.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:44:39 -0400

Currently working with 9iR2...
I want to start being a "good boy" DEVELOPER and start RTFM on Performance Tuning doc:

So which of the 2 below would you recommend I should go with at this time ? (seems the older one has more material) Thanks

Performance Tuning Guide
10g Release 2 (10.2)
B14211-01
June 2005

Database Performance Tuning Guide and Reference Release 2 (9.2)
Part No. A96533-02
October 2002 Received on Thu Jun 29 2006 - 15:44:39 CDT