Re: Audit in Oracle

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:08:26 -0400

<amelnikov_at_lins-m.ru> wrote in message
: Hello, everybody!
: I have a problem in auditing some user actions in Oracle.
: For example, how could I audit using of GRANT ANY PRIVILEGE privilege?
: I asked it for auditing:
: AUDIT GRANT ANY PRIVILEGE BY ACCESS
:
: The following record has been appeared in the DBA_PRIV_AUDIT_OPTS view.
: But when I actually use this privilege nothing is audited. And I'm sure
: that I really use it because when I revoke this privilege from my user
: I can't grant any privilege.
:
: So, does anybody know what did I do wrong?
:

could you supply more info? the commands you executed, by which user, and how you verified whether they worked or not?

also Oracle version is always helpful (sometines for functional differences, sometimes for bugs)

++ mcs Received on Thu Jun 29 2006 - 04:08:26 CDT