Re: Audit in Oracle

From: <amelnikov_at_lins-m.ru>
Date: 29 Jun 2006 04:35:23 -0700

My Oracle version is 9.2.0.1.0

User SA has DBA system role, so he can do most of things. User SA connects to a database and executes the following command: AUDIT GRANT ANY PRIVILEGE BY ACCESS
(Audit granted)

User ADMIN has only CONNECT system role, but I grant to him GRANT ANY PRIVILEGE system privilege.
User ADMIN connects to a database and executes the command: GRANT UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO ANALITIC
(Grant succeeded)

User ANALITIC didn't have the privilege UNLIMITED TABLESPACE before and now he got it.

Then I look to the DBA_AUDIT_TRAIL view and there is no record describing the latest operation about granting this privilege. Though there must be *two* records as I supposed. Received on Thu Jun 29 2006 - 06:35:23 CDT