Audit in Oracle

From: <amelnikov_at_lins-m.ru>
Date: 29 Jun 2006 01:59:04 -0700

Hello, everybody!
I have a problem in auditing some user actions in Oracle. For example, how could I audit using of GRANT ANY PRIVILEGE privilege? I asked it for auditing:
AUDIT GRANT ANY PRIVILEGE BY ACCESS The following record has been appeared in the DBA_PRIV_AUDIT_OPTS view. But when I actually use this privilege nothing is audited. And I'm sure that I really use it because when I revoke this privilege from my user I can't grant any privilege.

So, does anybody know what did I do wrong? Received on Thu Jun 29 2006 - 03:59:04 CDT