Re: Error creating DB from Database Configuration Assistant

From: <raheems_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2006 12:19:57 -0700

 That mean i Not only new to Oracle but to Usenet too ---Sorry for incompllet information

Issue
When i try to create a new instance using Database Configuration Assistant I get this error

ORA-02231: Missing or invalid option to ALTER DATABASE

>From DB configuration assistant i Pick General Purpose Database include
data fies( it fails regard less what i pick.

Oracle is running on Windows 2000 sp4
Oracle Version is 9.2.0.5.0
User in windows domain admin / in local PC added in to Oracle DBA group ( windows id)

When i run /OPEN whizard does not ask me any User is ( may be thats what i am missing .

Any help will be great . I really need to fix this issue today

thanks
Saqib Raheem
303-218-4753