Re: Connect time one more Architecture Problem

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2006 02:40:36 -0700

Respected DBAs,

Thank for Your response.
Actually that was the question ask in my interview, I told them that we could check listener.log and it might also be possible that there were already so many clients were connected to oracle database so listener had lot of load. They said OK but then they asked what if there was something wrong with architecture here and dba should check architecture. But what and how, that was their question......... architecture problem means any problem in processes........... but what should a dba can do if there is any problem with processes like if any process is not working properly. Is there any manual for