Re: Data changing when exporting and importing a table

From: Papa Piquillo <oraclejva_at_yahoo.es>
Date: 5 Jun 2006 00:44:16 -0700

Thanks for the update. The table doesn't exist in sid2. Looking in metalink i have found that the problem seems to be a bug for 8i/9i.
The bug is very easy work-aroundable. The most easy way to avoid it is to use direct=y when exporting.
Anyway, it is worrying to find this issues (i do exports every day) and it should be fixed in a later release like 9.2.

Steve Howard ha escrito: