Re: getting backup job status in 9i

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 09:39:14 +0200

On 4 Jun 2006 23:19:46 -0700, graff3_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>Are you telling me there is no way in 9i to enum backup jobs?

Yes, I am. In 9i rman is standalone tool, and you need to submit backup jobs either using cron/at or using OEM. There is no method monitor cron jobs, and the OEM repository is badly documented, but there is probably also no way to monitor OEM jobs. Well this is *progress*, isn't it.

Please do not top-post.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA