Transfer database to new server - easieset way

From: Sam <sasan.raisdana_at_mobidia.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:00:31 GMT

Hi Everybody,
I'm new in Oracle and want to know what is the easiest way to transfer a database from one server to another server,

We have one development server and I want to transfer all database with users, accounts, permissions and data from this development server to a demo server, with same database name and everything, I haven't install Oracle in new demo server yet, and I like to know, after I install Oracle in the new server
what is the easiest approach to transfer exact database to that machine? backup? or import/export or maybe copy data files? Data inside of this database is not very important and server can shutdown/restart for a while,

And database is Oracle 10g.

Thank you in advance - Sam Received on Mon May 22 2006 - 17:00:31 CDT