Re: Oracle10g crash with nfs-mounted datafiles

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 22 May 2006 16:43:43 -0700

>Any info about what may be causing this crash will be
>greatly appreciated?

See the metalink Note:260459.1for instructions on how to evaluate ora-600 errors. Note that it references the ora-600 argument lookup tool.\

Also see Note:312789.1, the Oracle Diagnostic Methodology, as well as http://www.dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm for information on how to post here. I mean, come on, don't you think OS version and Oracle version might have some bearing on this?

I agree with Sybrand and Matthias, why do you think all your _other_ systems are supported configurations?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060520/news_1b20ams.html