Re: development tool for oracle and sql server

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:49:06 +0100

In article <1147402688.990492.67360_at_u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, Noons says...
> Jeremy wrote:
> > >
> > Hi, can you elaborate on this please? Do you mean word can communicate
> > with a server over http or it can generate reports into html?
> >

> Word has been able to generate html docs since Office 97, IIRC.
> And it can communicate with a server using ODBC and VBA.

OK thanks - I knew about these capabilities (I even developed an app using the MS word SDK once talking to Oracle) but thought (hoped!) you were suggesting that Word might be able to some kind of fancy stuff using http.

cheers

--

jeremy