Index Leafs don't empty on delete why pls help....

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 May 2006 02:32:20 -0700

Hello Respected DBAs,

When we deleted rows from table, in index those entries are only marked as delete but not deleted why.........what is the use of it. Even We have to rebuild it again and again if delete % is high...... Is it disadvantage of Oracle ......
Please Inform.

Thank You Received on Fri May 12 2006 - 04:32:20 CDT