Re: PING: Dan Morgan - re. PSOUG training

From: <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2006 09:08:27 -0700

BD,

I don't disagree whatsoever. I never have. That's exactly why I typed...

"If people need/benefit from "structured", external training, then that is fine. Whatever is required to effectively grasp the material, and more importantly, apply it, is what should be utilized."

What I do disagree with is one who laughs at someone else when they state *they* don't require such training.

Regards,

Steve Received on Thu Apr 13 2006 - 11:08:27 CDT