Re: Automatic Shared Memory Management

From: <RogBaker_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2006 12:17:34 -0800

zak.khalid_at_gmail.com wrote:
> How do I know if Automatic Shared Memory Management is on? I've just
> migrated to 10g from 9i, and I started getting ORA-4030 errors all over
> the place, for sql statements, PL/SQL and cronned oracle jobs.....

If you use the Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Control (web interface) you can go to Administration > Memory Parameters and you will seen a line in the middle of the page that says: Automatic Shared Memory Management: [enabled/disabled] and there will be a button next to it to change it. Received on Fri Mar 24 2006 - 14:17:34 CST