Re: Automatic Shared Memory Management

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2006 12:53:48 -0800

zak.khalid_at_gmail.com wrote:
> How do I know if Automatic Shared Memory Management is on? I've just
> migrated to 10g from 9i, and I started getting ORA-4030 errors all over
> the place, for sql statements, PL/SQL and cronned oracle jobs.....

How do we know what 10g you are on? Early ones had a memory leak for ASSM. How do we know what OS/platform you are on? Have you gone through metalink Note: 233869.1 ? How do we know what you changed in the migration? What makes you think it is ASSM?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"An emotional preference for command lines probably comes with owning a