Re: 10gR2 is out for x86 Solaris

From: Bart the bear <bartthebear_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2006 10:36:54 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:
> Tasm wrote:
> > http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/index.html
>
> Thanks I was beginning to wonder "when and if" this would actually
> appear!
>
> Looks like Apple and OS X is the last one left standing at the altar eh?

Well, now that everybody is using the same HW platform, it would be nice
if we could all use the same OS. As it happens, I know a small company in
Redmond, WA capable of providing just such a thing:

One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them, One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, In the state of WA where the rain falls. Received on Fri Mar 24 2006 - 12:36:54 CST