Could not open the Enterprise Manager

From: lucky02 <lmahat_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2006 12:10:31 -0800

I installed Oracle 10g Enterprise Edition 2 days ago, It gave me the url path for
grid control

http://192.168.1.100:5500/em
and isql plus
http://192.168.1.100:5560/isqlplus
These urls are working fine till yesterday. but now it does not work.

I tried to "startup" the database through the SQL*plus command it says "ORA-01031: insufficient privileges".

help me out.
lucky Received on Mon Feb 27 2006 - 14:10:31 CST