Re: Fresher DBA!!!

From: <bikkaran_at_in.ibm.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2006 03:56:52 -0800

Hi ,

As far as PLSQL is considered Db2 has its own set of structural Prograaming . It is referred to as SQL PL in DB2 . The fundamentals are same whethere its DB2 or Oracle. I had a 2 yr of exposure in PLSQl of Oracle , and suddenly when I joined IBM I was put into DB2 .. Though initially it was very difficult now i am quiet comfortable.

PL?SQL or SQL PL ....is basically used for server side programming and that exists for both DB2 as well as Oracle or for that matter any database.

Regards Received on Mon Feb 27 2006 - 05:56:52 CST