Re: checking status on two listeners on one server

From: Teresa Masino <teresa.masino_at_peninsula.org>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 09:45:30 -0800

We did create separate listener.ora and tnsnames.ora in the separate tree for the new environment. And we started the new listener from that directory. And TNS_ADMIN points to the new path as well. That's why we are confused. We basically treated it like there wasn't another installation of Oracle on the box. We are starting it manually -- not part of system startup -- so that we are sure that the environment variables are all pointing to the new directory and executing the binaries in the new directory structure.

Thanks
Teresa Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 11:45:30 CST