Re: checking status on two listeners on one server

From: Teresa Masino <teresa.masino_at_peninsula.org>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 09:53:34 -0800

I forgot to mention that we now see the 2nd process from "ps". We do do "ps -ef", but we missed the 2nd listener in all the output. That's what grep is for :-/. So the only confusion left is with how lsnrctl status seems to behave and I guess we just have to accept how it chooses to display information. It just makes it hard to script the server checks -- we'll have to know when there are 2 listeners on a system and write the checks accordingly.

Thank you
Teresa Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 11:53:34 CST