SSL SETUP for https - client certificates

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2006 11:44:15 -0800

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.5 on HP UNIX 11i. I am calling an https URL from a PL/SQL function using utl_http. I have saved server certificate
(i.e., calling URL web-site certificates) in Oracle Wallet and have my
https call working.

SSL also provides for client certificates, which can be used to authenticate client. I however, have not seen any examples of how to set client certificates in conjunction with https. Basically I will like to still call same https URL but will like to authenticate myself
(clinet) using a certificate instead of username/password.