change location of local bin directory

From: <jeffchirco_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2006 09:18:17 -0800

I just installed oracle 10g and at the end when it asks for the local bin directory I went to type in my own directory but I made a typo and it used the default directory (/usr/local/bin). Since the installation is done how do I change the location to the folder I wanted? And what do the files do that are located in this folder? Thanks for your help. Received on Fri Feb 03 2006 - 11:18:17 CST