Re: dual server configuration question

From: z <z_at_y.x.invalid>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:22:28 GMT

"IANAL_VISTA" <IANAL_Vista_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns975644793F728SunnySD_at_70.168.83.30...
> "z" <z_at_y.x.invalid> wrote in

> GOOGLE is your friend, but only when you use it.
>
> All the answers can also be found at:
> http://tahiti.oracle.com if you are willing to RTFM

Dear Ms. IANAL,

I've already been through oracle SEs for most of these questions. That is something I pay for but the answers that I get are vague or delayed and generally not useful. Those oracle SE guys are paid to know or get the answers to these kinds of questions every day so please
cut me some slack.

My requirements are being shifted on me from day to day, while my deadlines remain the same.
So yes I could read the friendly manual, but it would take time and even then it would not lead to certainty. I'm looking for a consensus and I am willing to acknowledge that I have limitations and that there are things I do not know.

(Unlike some of us, Ms. IANAL?) Received on Wed Jan 25 2006 - 11:22:28 CST