patching rdbms 8.1.7

From: Peter Laursen <ptl_at_REMOVEedbgruppenTHIS.dk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:21:24 +0100

Hi,

I havent been working with oracle servers for some years now. I have been asked to patch a 8.1.7.4.1 rdbms to the latest patch. I do not have metalink access. I may get oracle partner access. I have an idle testserver to work with before attacking the production server :-) And yes I know 8i is ancient :-)

Can you tell me what is the latest patches for 8.1.7? And where can I download them?

TIA
Peter Laursen Received on Wed Jan 25 2006 - 11:21:24 CST