Re: Could Veritas's checkpoint(for Oracle) to be a CLONE DB?

From: <dominica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2005 18:01:43 -0800

Hi Hpuxrac,

Yes,
you are right,
my current work's software is kind of old. I am working on the upgrade to 8.1.7.4 to oracle 10g r2 in March,06 (this is planning).

Thank you for your response.
Yes, I used to use EMC and Netapp. Both of those could easily do it.

Somehow, I just don't know the Veritas checkpoint(online ) on oracle that well. Received on Fri Dec 16 2005 - 20:01:43 CST