Re: JPMorgan Chase to strengthen offshoring to India

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 13 Dec 2005 06:25:54 -0800

#> I look forward to being able to verify this prediction... not
because I
#> look forward to the USA 'going metric' but because, at present, I
enjoy
#> living so much that I readily see myself enjoying another
half-century of
#> doing it. My view is much simpler... when the costs of not going
metric
#> are considered to be greater than the costs of going metric the
shift
#> might stand a much better chance of occurring.

But we have gone metric ... back decades ago.

For example, a kilometer is "somewhat less" than a mile!

My speedometer has both miles per hour and kph.

A centimeter is "somewhat less" than an inch!

Many rulers have both inches and centimeters. Received on Tue Dec 13 2005 - 08:25:54 CST