Re: JPMorgan Chase to strengthen offshoring to India

From: Richard <riplin_at_Azonic.co.nz>
Date: 12 Dec 2005 16:07:50 -0800

> Meanwhile, since most of our tools, etc., are being made in China, we are
> slowly converting them to the English system of weights and measures.

You probably meant to say 'Imperial' system as the English system is now mostly metric. But then you probably meant 'American' because 16 fl.oz in a pint, AF spanner sizes and UNF threads were never 'English'.

> After de-metrification, it's only one small step...

Hmm, they may print the labels with US measure conversions of the metric sizes - eg "Load not to exceed 440.924495207592 pound" Received on Mon Dec 12 2005 - 18:07:50 CST