No logging during delete

From: <prasath.rao_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2005 09:10:22 -0800

Hi,

I am interested in knowing how to delete millions of records periodically from a table efficiently.

Can we use the nologging option on the table?

I am NOT looking for solutions which copy the records across a temporary table, truncating the original table, renaming etc.

Thanks,
Prasath. Received on Wed Nov 16 2005 - 11:10:22 CST