Re: FRM-40815: Variable Global.using-Transactional-Triggers does not exist

From: Maga via DBMonster.com <u15643_at_uwe>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:11:58 GMT

I'm use Forms 9i. I did that you suggest, but have problem because on compilation a message said 'sequence_name.NEXTVAL' must be declared (oviusly with the name of my sequence), when I declare,follow with tha same problem. I don't have expecience programming PL/SQL, I don't know if I do bad script.

declare
sequence_name.NEXTVAL number(10);
begin
SELECT sequence_name.NEXTVAL INTO variable FROM dual; end;

***The error is the dot(.), constant exception and I use,

declare
sequence_name number(10);
begin
SELECT sequence_name.NEXTVAL INTO variable FROM dual; end;

I wrote this statement on the Trigger of the Block where reside the variable that I whant affect.

Thanks,
Maga