Re: Can't see remote table

From: Andy Kent <andykent.bristol1095_at_virgin.net>
Date: 11 Nov 2005 08:02:04 -0800

Thanks Mark - Seems I haven't been fully understanding the mechanics of dblinks. Turns out I used a "connect to" clause, as without it I was getting "login denied" errors. What kind of link would get me a successful connection that would give me access to both schemas?

Andy Received on Fri Nov 11 2005 - 10:02:04 CST