changing SYSTEM-tablespace to automatic segment-space management

From: Moritz Klein <mklein_at_students.uni-mainz.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:47:02 +0100

Hello all,
after my update from 10gR1 to 10gR2 went out smoothly I am faced with a info from OEM I am not really sure if I should take it or not. OEM says that my SYSTEM-tablespace is set to manual segment-space management which should be auto. As I already have taken down any applications that have to interact with the database this would be the time to implement the advise. What I really don't know at the moment is what are the implications when taking SYSTEM from manual to automatic segemtn-space management?

Thanks for any help,

    Moritz

--
Environment: