Re: Oracle 10g-Embedded Database available??

From: <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Oct 2005 10:54:28 -0700

I think that you're referring to licensing issues, meaning an application specific limited use or application specific full use license.
Check with your Oracle salesperson.
I'd direct you to the licensing guide, but store.oracle.com is apparently offline for maintenance.

-bdbafh Received on Sat Oct 08 2005 - 12:54:28 CDT