Re: Oracle 10g-Embedded Database available??

From: <qazmlp1209_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 9 Oct 2005 05:28:21 -0700

bdbafh_at_gmail.com wrote:
> I think that you're referring to licensing issues, meaning an
> application specific limited use or application specific full use
> license.

No, I do not refer to the licensing issues. Probably, you are not aware of what exactly 'embedded database' means. Please check http://www.daffodildb.com/embeddeddatabase.html In general, Embedded Databases do not run as separate processes, but are directly linked into the application requiring access to the stored data.

I would like to know whether Oracle also releases any such embedded database. Received on Sun Oct 09 2005 - 07:28:21 CDT