Re: MYDUL avaialbe for recovery, another choise of DUL.

From: Anurag Varma <avoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Sep 2005 14:32:20 -0700

Admittedly I missed that one line. Apologies. You admitted that after being debated to by Jonathan and Jared. Prior to that you were threatening prison time and what not.

I believe my comment was quite mild. Most of your posts in this newsgroup only serve
to discourage others from posting questions.

Anurag Received on Wed Sep 28 2005 - 16:32:20 CDT