Re: MYDUL avaialbe for recovery, another choise of DUL.

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 28 Sep 2005 13:20:34 -0700

Anurag Varma wrote:
> So according to Mr. David Fitzjarrell, the tool "Shareplex" by Quest is
> Illegal?
> It does do similar reverse engineering.
>
> Anurag

Apparently you missed this statement of mine in your 'skip-reading' of the thread:

"Possibly I am wrong about the legality of this software and the process used to create it"

Thus, I have admitted I don't know everything. Were you to read the entire thread you'd have realised this and possibly not posted such a remark.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Sep 28 2005 - 15:20:34 CDT