Re: FREE Oracle 9i/10g Administration Made Simple (PDF, complete)

From: <offshorehell_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2005 17:43:33 -0700

gazzag wrote:
> So, now Indians are rude? I would have thought that someone who gets
> accused of being rude as often as you do would understand that this can
> largely be attributed to simple differences in language and culture.
> However, I reiterate my earlier point: I suggest that your beef is
> mainly with big, wealthy multi-national corporations exploiting cheap
> labour markets and employing inexperienced analysts. Couple this with
> enjoying government subsidies for bringing new jobs to the local area
> and being able to choose what taxes are paid where, and you'll see that
> the shareholders so very nicely for themselves, thank you very much.
> You, me, the customer, the user, the employee are not as important in
> the overall scheme of things as perhaps we'd like to think.

It is ture Multi-Nationals (MNC) are to blame, but these MNC also include many Indian companies such as Tata Consulatnacy, Wipro, Infosys, HCL, Satyam,

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/980562/posts No Americans Need Apply

Indian IT companies are screwing Americans as well as Indian Americans who
are citizens and permanent residents of USA in big ways. I have not seen any
of the big Indian IT companies creating any jobs for Americans in USA or in India. If Tata Consultancy and other Indian companies hired Americans in USA, people probably will not complain. The so called Indian multinational companies do nothing to employ others and create a better image of India.

Another link on how ugly offshore outsourcing to India is on Americans?

http://www.cio.com/archive/090103/people.html http://www.businessweek.com/careers/content/mar2003/ca2003036_6655.htm

Take a few minutes to read this important link, see corporate terroism at its worst/best. You will have second thoughts how great America is:

http://www.hannatroup.com:81/USA/tata/MyStory_20020918.html Received on Mon Sep 26 2005 - 19:43:33 CDT