Re: FREE Oracle 9i/10g Administration Made Simple (PDF, complete)

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 26 Sep 2005 05:17:11 -0700

takveen_at_gmail.com wrote:
a number of lines of text hawking a free 'product' that is useless.

It is strange how we've already commented upon your 'expertise' and have dismissed it as a futile and useless attempt to further misinformation regarding Oracle. Yet you persist in attempting to distribute it among the knowing. Your 'text' hasn't any value to a DBA yet you claim it is database administration 'made easy'. I'm sorry to say you've not supported your claim with this offering.

Go forth and troll groups more receptive to your noise. It is not welcome here.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Sep 26 2005 - 07:17:11 CDT