Re: FREE Oracle 9i/10g Administration Made Simple (PDF, complete)

From: gazzag <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: 26 Sep 2005 07:54:38 -0700

So, now Indians are rude? I would have thought that someone who gets accused of being rude as often as you do would understand that this can largely be attributed to simple differences in language and culture. However, I reiterate my earlier point: I suggest that your beef is mainly with big, wealthy multi-national corporations exploiting cheap labour markets and employing inexperienced analysts. Couple this with enjoying government subsidies for bringing new jobs to the local area and being able to choose what taxes are paid where, and you'll see that the shareholders so very nicely for themselves, thank you very much. You, me, the customer, the user, the employee are not as important in the overall scheme of things as perhaps we'd like to think. Received on Mon Sep 26 2005 - 09:54:38 CDT