MYDUL avaialbe for recovery, another choise of DUL.

From: AnySQL (d.c.b.a) <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2005 01:28:25 -0700

Hi all:

  I have sucessfully recover some data for two customers with MYDUL, also I don't know whether they have another recover method, it now my pleasure to announce that MYDUL is ready for recovery just as DUL, except for LOB column and compress table/IOT.

AnySQL from China
http://www.anysql.net/en/
http://www.anysql.net/en/mydul.html Received on Mon Sep 26 2005 - 03:28:25 CDT