Re: SQL query time out in ORACLE db

From: <gilroy.ponniah_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2005 09:11:26 -0700

Hi David,

You are absolutely correct. We talk about it too. However, ACCPAC is a small medium accounting package used by millions of people around the world. Unfortunately I work as Consultant for a solution provider. ACCPAC runs on ORACLE, SQLServer, DB2 and Pervasive database servers.

I rename the column to 'VALUE1' and tried the same query with 'VALUE1' as column name and got the same behavior with no result. Any other suggestions???

Thank you.
Gilroy. Received on Fri Sep 23 2005 - 11:11:26 CDT