Re: SQL query time out in ORACLE db

From: <gilroy.ponniah_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2005 08:59:24 -0700

Thank you Sybrand for your suggestion. I will also try to refer the book. I always buy O'Reilly books in programming languages. My apologias for not mentioning the oracle version. I thought by giving the script, you may have an idea/solution suggestion for my problem as suggested by other forums.

Rgds,
Gilroy. Received on Fri Sep 23 2005 - 10:59:24 CDT