Re: double line spacing in smtp

From: Holger Baer <holger.baer_at_science-computing.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:57:13 +0200

MikeS wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to email print formatted files using utl_smtp. Message is
> received ok but attachment has a double line spacing.
>
> What's the best way to handle this type of file?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike.

Because your question is so vague, the only answer I can give you is: Handle this type of file with great care.

Cheers,
Holger

PS: To get a serious answer, you might consider including sample code

     and oracle version

PPS: I still won't answer though because I'll be on holiday until 4th Oct Received on Fri Sep 23 2005 - 10:57:13 CDT