Re: SQL query time out in ORACLE db

From: <gilroy.ponniah_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Sep 2005 08:55:10 -0700

Hi David,

I tried your suggestion and query is running more-than five minutes (not returned any results or error).

I am running this query on an Accounting System (ACCPAC) database and they have a column name call 'VALUE' which I need to extract the data from.
Do you think, this may cause issues in ORACLE?

Thank you.
Gilroy. Received on Fri Sep 23 2005 - 10:55:10 CDT