Oracle 9i on Fedora 4

From: Paulos <Nospam_at_none.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:20:58 +0200

I have been given the job of installing Oracle 9i Rel 2 on an Intel box running Fedora Core V4.

Does anyone out there know if this is possible and if so where I can find some info. I have already tried an install but it failed straight away with some missing packages however an attempt to get some of the missing packages failed beacause they were not compatible with some other packages.......

This is beginning to look complex and time consuming and I do not wantr to spend days trying only to have to say in the end that I can't do it.

TIA Paul Received on Wed Sep 21 2005 - 15:20:58 CDT