HTMLDB on 9iR2

From: Jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:42:50 +0100

If I have an existing 9iR2 database and want to install HTMLDB from 10g, is it just a case of installing the pl/sql packages into the appropriate schema and then creating a new DAD or are there different versions of the HTTP listener and/or mod_plsql which are required?

--
jeremy

We use Oracle 9iR2 on Solaris 8 with the Oracle HTTP Server and
mod_plsql