Re: HTMLDB on 9iR2

From: Holger Baer <holger.baer_at_science-computing.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:23:54 +0200

Jeremy wrote:
> If I have an existing 9iR2 database and want to install HTMLDB from 10g,
> is it just a case of installing the pl/sql packages into the appropriate
> schema and then creating a new DAD or are there different versions of
> the HTTP listener and/or mod_plsql which are required?

Since HTMLDB is also available as separate download (which is incidentally more recent than what came with 10g), and that separate download will install in 9.2.0.4 or higher, you should be fine.

Check out the download on otn.oracle.com, it includes very detailed installation instructions on how to install into 9i.

HTH
Holger Received on Thu Sep 15 2005 - 12:23:54 CDT