Re: 10g Bug with Numeric Precision/Scale?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:48:58 -0700

Godfrey wrote:

> 1. I have posted over 80 times to comp.databases.oracle.* under my own
> name. You have not missed my inaightful responses, you have
> complimented me on them!

Apparently Godfrey I have made another mistake.

I somehow hadn't realized you were on my payroll. Didn't notice you in my lab working with me. And completely forgot that you review all of the NDA's I sign.

Two mistakes in one week. I am getting old. I therefore offer you, without equivocation, precisely the apology you so richly deserve.

To the rest of you ... see you at Oracle OpenWorld ... join me and Mark Townsend for drinks. Mark buys the first round ... I buy the second. And a toast to those that can't join us there but perhaps at the UKOUG conference 31 October.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org