Re: 10g Bug with Numeric Precision/Scale?

From: Godfrey <holdew2_at_lycos.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2005 11:02:35 -0700

Daniel A Morgans defence team fitzjarrell_at_cox.net said on my timestamp 09/09/2005 13:32

> Strange how this is the *only* contribution you've made to this
> newsgroup and it is anything but helpful. Possibly I missed your large
> volume of inaightful responses to the myriad people who post here.
> But, I doubt it.

  1. I have posted over 80 times to comp.databases.oracle.* under my own name. You have not missed my inaightful responses, you have complimented me on them!
  2. It is not a knee-jerk assessment of him. I have had this opinion for over two years. I am not alone. He is a first class arsehole.
  3. I am not surprised that you have jumped in to defend him. You do it often.