Re: How to uninstall Oracle8 (Server)

From: User <user_at_domain.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 17:04:51 +0200

Thanks.

>I have on Windows 2000 Advanced Server:

> MSDTC
> Distributed Transaction Coordinator
> Coordinates transactions that are distributed across...
>
> C:\WINNT\System32\msdtc.exe

I've found it in C:\WINDOWS\System32 on Windows XP Pro. After clicking twice the Distributed Transaction Coordinator appeared on services list. It is shown as running, manual and network service.

Today morning (before I got this message from you) I tried to uninstall Oracle (server) on WindowsNT 4.0 Wkst. After stopping all services connected with Oracle I looked for all files connected with Oracle in C:\WINNT\Profiles and deleted all of them. Then I was able to delete all files and subdirectories from E:\orant directory.

Regards
User Received on Fri Sep 09 2005 - 10:04:51 CDT