Rman Restore

From: Js <jagjeet_malhi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2005 07:18:20 -0700

Hi,

I have a tablespace of 10 gb with 1 datafile. I took the backup of this tablespace through rman using controlfile.

--It was read only tablespace.

Later I need this I restored it successfully from RMAN on a diff. location. -- I Need this for plug [ transport tablepsace ] into an other database.

I used this

run
{
set newname for datafile '/uu01/tbs.dbf' to '/uu02/tbs.dbf' ; restore tablespace tbs;
}

It restored it successfully.

The same command I am using next day but It is giving error.

can not identify file - ORA-19625 And it is giving the new file name where I restored it eariler.

Can someone pls. comment.

Thanks,
Js Received on Fri Sep 09 2005 - 09:18:20 CDT